Friday, February 7, 2014

Merengue

"Merengue," Acrylic on Board, 20x16"
I was off to a slow start in February, but I'm finally making some progress.  Here's another dancing tree.  There was no question that the dance was latin, but I debated on the final title.  I'm open to other suggestions, if anyone can think of a better fit.  I'm loving the colors -- I guess I'm anxious for spring and an end to the cold weather.

I had did another painting this week, but was unable to finish it to my satisfaction.  It's unusual for me to not finish -- I can only think of two other painting in the last 5 years that I didn't finish.  That's not to say that all of the ones I did finish were perfect, but at least I considered them 'done'.  I'll look at it again in a week or so to see if it can be salvaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment